• What is the Southern Delaware Education Foundation?  SDEF is a 501(c)3 nonprofit that helps people in poverty through education.  We are in the business of educating people out of poverty.
  • Who does SDEF serve?  We serve the unemployed and underemployed of Sussex County, DE.
  • How do we serve?  By providing 75% of the cost of workforce development courses.  The student is responsible for raising the other 25%.
  • What kind of education is covered?  Education can vary but may include:
    • the hospitality industry
    • medical / dental assistant
    • cosmetology
    • construction
    • environmental
    • business
    • early childhood classes
  • How can I help? There are many ways you can contribute to the SDEF cause.  We hold 2 major fundraisers each year, in the spring and in the fall.  To become a “Friend of the Foundation” simply email us at boydhoward129@gmail.com
  • .
  • How can I donate?  Simply go to our MENU and click on the DONATE page and choose the amount that best fits you.
  • How do I apply?  Click on the link below.  Complete the form and mail it to:  Southern Delaware Education Foundation; PO Box 645; Ocean View, DE 19970.